Friday, June 22, 2012

Horrid Migraine This Morning :(

Woke up sometime during the 5 AM hour.  That's all I remember or could see... it was after 5:00 AM and before 6:00 AM.  Any my head was pounding!  On a scale of 1-10 I easily give it a 10.  I wandered aimlessly around the house looking for my med bag, which ended up being in my room to begin with!  Also grabbed an ice pack.  Took Imitrex, my anti-nausea pill, and two different pain killers - and NSAID which is supposed to help the Imitrex work better and a stronger prescription pain killer.  The anti-nausea pill was because yes, I was nauseus.  Before I was able to start my venture through the house to get the ice pack, and meds, and water, I first had to sit down as soon as I got out of bed.  I get nauseus often, but usually don't really feel like I will be sick - this time I did :(  I wasn't thank goodness.  I went back into bed and could not get comfortable.  And my bird friends, who I normally don't mind singing at my when I wake up so early, were up singing at me.  It took a while to get back to sleep unfortunately - for a while I was nervous if I would even be able to.  But I did, because I woke up feeling much better about 9:30 AM.  Not sure what triggered this one - no bad weather overnight.  I did get a steroid shot yesterday at the doctor's for an inner ear infection - so that is a possibility.  I also ate sourkraut at dinner, which is a "common food trigger," but depending on what you read, I've heard food triggers only effect people for 2 hours from the time they eat the offending food...

No comments:

Post a Comment