Thursday, May 31, 2012

Aura - or is it?

For the past few weeks, I have had several blinding visual episodes.  At this point I am not sure if they would actually be considered to be auras.  Most of what I have read is auras are different from everyone, but usually blurry vision or lights.  Mine are more like hallucinations.  The most recent two are the ones I remember best.  Early this morning I had one that was almost in the shape of a large red flower that would continue to grow and seem to move toward me.  And it is blinding - it is the only thing I can see.  And it doesn't go away when I close my eyes.  The colors change to be more like when you close your eyes and look up towards a sunny bright sky - even when I'm in a pitch dark room.  The one before that was octagon shapes, red and black, also moving toward me and growing larger.  And when I closed my eyes it turned to blue and neon yellow.

Until this started happening I forgot that a few years ago, I had similar situation where my vision would just black out and it would happen randomly (from what I remember).  I remember situations where I would be driving and have to pull over until it passed and I could see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment