Sunday, April 15, 2012

It just won't go away!

Today was horrible!
Woke up at 6 with a migraine, but since it's Sunday I just rolled over to go back to sleep.
When I woke up around 9:30 or so I was feeling significantly better.
Decided I was ok to run errands with my mom and sister. Well errands took longer than expected and I broke cardnial rule #1 - Went out without my meds :(
While shopping (about 1), I came down with a migraine. By the time we got home, I was almost in tears. I took my meds and went to lay down in my "cave" - my room.  After an hour of maybe some dozing but not much sleep (stupid neighbor mowing the lawn and sister's dog wanting attention), I tried to join the human race again, and I was feeling better.
A few hours later, around 6.15, it was back, yet again! Some more meds and 30 minutes in my "cave". And I was maybe 50% better, but had to give the little one a bath and dinner and ready for bed.
I took my muscle relaxers, which do a great job at making me sleeping after an undecided amount of time and I fully plan to take a Melatonin before bed to help me sleep through the night.
Right now, I'm better again. The muscle relaxers are kicking in - my eyelids are rather droopy - I'm going to push them a little further to ensure good sleep! (and hope this is the end of it and tomorrow really is a new day - not a continuation of my misery).

No comments:

Post a Comment